- Ismail Afandi (a.k.a. Ismail Khan) of the Ottoman Empire — Turkish architect, designer of the main dome.
- Ustad Isa (Isa Muhammad Effendi) of Persia — Turkish architect, trained by Koca Mimar Sinan Agha of the Ottoman Empire and frequently credited with a key role in the architectural design.
- 'Puru' from Benarus, Persia — has been mentioned as a supervising architect.
- Qazim Khan, a native of Lahore – cast the solid gold finial.
- Chiranjilal, a lapidary from Delhi — the chief sculptor and mosaicist.
- Amanat Khan from Shiraz, Iran — the chief calligrapher.
- Muhammad Hanif — a supervisor of masons.
- Mir Abdul Karim and Mukkarimat Khan of Shiraz — handled finances and management of daily production .
Ans:They made the Taj Mahal
Cracked byAnant Nambiar,Anaswara,Rishwin,Sidarth,Abhinav,Gklcap,Shivanand,Shabir,Nandu